An agenda has been published for a Board of Education Regular Meeting to be conducted on March 2, 2021 via GoToWebinar and YouTube. You can locate the agenda on Lodi Unified School District’s website at: http://esbagenda.lodiusd.net/
To join meeting: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7922442385804281101
To comment at meeting: https://bit.ly/3bJBs7R
Please follow these instructions to comment on any item on the agenda; if you have a comment regarding a topic that is not listed on the Regular Meeting agenda, please sign up to speak under “Comments From The Public”:
1. Go to the Google survey titled "Board Meeting Comments" located at https://bit.ly/3bJBs7R and sign up. (Google survey will open at 5:30 p.m.)
2. Speakers will fill in name and select item they would like to comment on.
3. Register for the meeting on the GoToWebinar invitation link located at the top and bottom of the agenda.
4. Speakers should rename their GoToWebinar profile names to their real names to expedite the process.
5. When it is time for the speakers to address the Board, their name will be called and the microphone on their GoToWebinar account will be activated.
6. After the comment has been given, the microphone for the speaker’s GoToWebinar profile will be muted.